Friday 31 January 2014

January Favourites 2014

So this is my first monthly favourites of 2014! As it's the first of a new year, this post is a special one... with the theme of pink! As I was selecting what my favourite products/things I've always been reaching to over the last month, many were pink so I thought I'd keep the the colour theme. And what better way to ditch the January blues with a hint lot of pink?


Snowflake Cookie
I picked this up last week and included it in my most recent shopping trip haul, here. I've been burning this in the evening in my room and it smells incredible! Definitely recommend this scent!

Barry M Pink Glitter
This limited edition glittery polish is soo pretty! It's nice to add a bit of sparkle, despite it being after Christmas!

MAC Creme Cup
I've already posted about this gorgeous lipstick, here. I've been loving wearing this creamy lipstick this month, and think it's a great shade to start with if you're new to MAC.

Maybelline Express Remover
This is amazing. It makes the hassle of taking nail polish off a breeze.

Do I have something in my teeth? Sighh Designs pocket mirror
I also got another pocket mirror from the lovely Sighh Designs, a cute lip design with "do I have something in my teeth?" on it - perfect for anyone! We all have those moments where we want to check our teeth after eating, so this is great for subtly checking. You can find this and other brilliant designs here, sighh.bigcartel.com

Real Techniques Stippling Brush
This brush gives a brilliant airbrushed look to my skin when I use it to apply my foundation. I've been using it a lot more this month and have been so pleased with the results!

Cath Kidston iPhone 5 Case
I also changed my phone case - something I rarely do - to a lovely pink (of course) floral case I picked up last year in one of the summer sales.


So that's my January favourites for 2014! What are your favourites this month?

xXx

8 comments:

  1. Ohh that candle sounds divine and creme cup is a lovely lipstick <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'd definitely recommend it :) I can't stop wearing Creme Cup xxx

      Delete
  2. so many cute things! that candle sounds like it'll smell amazing

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a high-end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing picks doll :) The RT stippling brush sounds really fab, can't wait for mine to arrive :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I absolutely love it, it's brilliant :) xx

      Delete
  4. I have the snowflake cookie. It smells so good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...