Thursday 6 February 2014

missguided Wishlist

Ever since I picked up a lovely little tribal print playsuit back in December for New Year's Eve (wow, doesn't that feel months ago?!) I've grown a bit of love for them. Over the past couple of weeks I've seen some gorgeous ones on missguided.co.uk.

I've also found some other lovely items on the website, which I have put together as a little "wishlist" type post on my Polyvore account. 


Top row L-R

The houndstooth print is still going strong, turning away from the classic black and white to fresh spring pastel colours. I love this pastel pink playsuit, it's just so cute!

I can feel a bond growing with this playsuit like I experienced with my gorgeous Topshop trousers... but maybe I should skip out the whole urming and ahhing and make my decision to get it or not a bit faster, haha!

I also love this pop of colour in this leopard print dress, which I think would be a lovely to wear in the day.

Bottom row L-R

How cute is this jumper?! They also sell this in cream but I preferred the black, with the idea it would look lovely over a collared shirt.

Like the leopard print dress, I thought this quilted skater dress would be great to wear day to day, paired with a leather jacket and black boots.

(again with the playsuits...) I thought this floral pattern on the deep blue was gorgeous and would be great for a night out!

What do you think about these finds? What's on your wishlist?

xXx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...