Thursday 8 May 2014

L'Oreal Collection Privée Cheryl's Nude lipstick

I think a nude lipstick is a staple in everyone's make up collection, although it isn't always easy to find the perfect one for you. Well, L'Oreal have a solution to this. Introducing their Collection Privée lipsticks, a limited edition range of nude lipsticks tailored to suit any skin tone. Hooray! L'Oreal also rounded up their brand ambassadors to promote their looks, also named after them, enabling everyone to identify and choose the perfect nude lipstick.






The range of lipsticks include: Doutzen, Juilanne, Freida, Eva, Cheryl and Liya. I chose Cheryl's nude, described as a "barely greige" colour. Admittedly, this isn't the most appealing name, however it has a gorgeous muted pink tone, and as you'd expect, the perfect nude lipstick! L'Oreal say Cheryl's nude is a, "Subtly gray pink nuance that discreetly enhance the beauty of greige based complexions. For brunettes with fair complexions."


I'd seen a lot of people raving about Cheryl's nude, and whilst I don't have Cheryl's looks, I am a brunette with a fair complexion! I absolutely love this lipstick, it applies like a dream and if definitely the perfect nude shade for me. My only criticism is the scent, as after being used to MAC's vanilla scent, I'm not particularly keen on this one, although it's only really noticeable when you first apply it.


Cheryl's nude is available from Boots and Superdrug, and as it's limited edition grab it while you can! I'm also tempted to get Eva's shade, a more sun-kissed shade.

Have tried this collection? What are your thoughts?


xXx

2 comments:

  1. ooh i like that shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so natural - definitely a "your lips but better" lipstick! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...