Sunday 11 May 2014

Topshop Cut Out Boots

Black boots are a staple in anyone and everyone's wardrobe. They're comfy, smart and go with everything. I picked these gorgeous Topshop black boots back in March, and as I've been loving them so much, I thought it was about time they made an appearance on my blog!


When the big chunky black cut out boots craze began, I started to search for a pair that I felt would suit me best. Although I was a fan of the trend, I didn't think they'd suit me and so wanted to get a pair that I knew I'd get a lot of wear out of. I was particularly keen on a getting a sturdy material such as leather as I had a suede-like pair from New Look and within weeks they just fell apart - it wasn't fun having gaping holes in your boots in the winter, letting all the water from puddles in!


Whilst out shopping back in February, I saw a girl wearing a gorgeous pair of boots in River Island that I instantly thought, "I need them!" At the time, I didn't want to ask her directly where her boots where from, so as she was trying on a pair of shoes in River Island my mum casually wondered round to see the label - hahaha! When she came back and said she saw, "Top-" I made a mental note to search Topshop's website - and I found them!


The boots were £45 but with student discount and a gift voucher from Christmas I only paid £15. I'm normally a size 5 however I needed a size 4 in the boots, much to my surprise. I absolutely love the gold buckle detail and the studs on the back, and they go with everything!


My boots are called Topshop Monti Cut Out leather boots, which are sold out, although there are the Topshop Monti2 Cut Out Leather Boots which look exactly the same, just with two buckle straps.

Have you got a pair of black boots?

xXx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh they are fabulous! Worth every penny for sure! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...