Friday 2 May 2014

April Favourites 2014

I can't quite get my head around the fact that four whole months have been and gone this year. We are now in May. I don't really know how this is possible! Despite the months flying past at a scary rate, one of my favourite posts to do is my monthly favourites, so here's what I've been loving in April.




EOS lip balm

This was featured in my USA haul, link here, and I've been obsessed with this lip balm! I can't get enough of the mint flavour and the adorable packaging.

Benefit High Beam
Also featuring in my USA haul, High Beam has been a firm favourite this month. It illuminates my skin beautifully and I know I'll be wearing this a lot in summer.

L'Oreal Cheryl's Nude lipstick
I also picked up this gorgeous nude lipstick in April, which I will do a full review of soon. It's perfect to wear everyday and you can't really go too wrong with a nude lipstick, can you?

Models Own Indian Ocean
This is the most beautiful pearlescent based nail polish, like, ever. It's a two-toned polish with gorgeous pink and blue shades.

Real Techniques Expert Face brush
This isn't the first time this has featured in my monthly favourites, but I have nothing but praise for this brush! It applies my foundation and blends my concealer in perfectly, giving a flawless finish.

Eyeko lash curler
I got this pair of lash curlers free in InStyle magazine a few weeks ago and have been so impressed with them!



What were your favourites in April? Have you tried any of the products I've been loving?



xXx

4 comments:

  1. I have the Real Techniques powder brush which is amazing! Those brushes are sooo good for the price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try the powder brush, I want to expand my collection! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to check out that range of lipsticks, I keep hearing so many good things!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend this one - I'm sure they're limited edition too! I'll be doing a full post on it this week :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...