Wednesday 30 April 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation

Hello! If you've read some of my most recent posts, you'll probably know that I love this foundation. It's been raved about by so many beauty bloggers, and they've got a damn good reason to! So here's a full post dedicated to Bourjois' Healthy Mix foundation.


"Give your skin a radiance boost and leave it looking flawless for up to 16 hours! Bourjois’ new Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix foundation is enriched with a fruit therapy formula to enhance your complexion." is what Bourjois says, and they certainly got the enhance right!

My skin feels as if it's glowing after I apply this, it gives a gorgeous dewy, healthy (as you'd expect by the name) look to my face - which I definitely need in the mornings.

I'd say the coverage is medium and can easily built up, meaning I don't need to use too much concealer - yay!


One element that I love about this (of the many) is the use of the "fruit therapy" in the formula, giving a lovely scent when I apply it on my face. Bourjous lists the fruit included in the foundation,
  • Apricot for radiance
  • Melon for hydration
  • Apple to protect your youth.
"It is also enriched with crystalline pigments to even out the complexion while letting in the natural light for that healthy looking glow."
The foundation is available in 8 shades, and I got the lightest shade, Light Vanilla No. 51.



Bourjous state that the foundation lasts up to 16 hours, although I find it starting to fade after 8-10 hours. It lasts while I am at school, and I don't find too big of a problem as even if I was going out in the evening I'd redo my make up.

Have you tried this foundation? What are your thoughts?

xXx

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourites, I always find it really reliable and it applies nicely every time <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely think I'll be repurchasing this when it runs out, it applies so well! xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...