Saturday 5 April 2014

March Favourites 2014

How is it April already? March seemed to have flown by, and whilst thinking of the products I've been loving this month I did think that many were from my beauty haul post, here. Having said that, I couldn't bear not doing a monthly favourites as they are one of my favourite posts to do, so here it is!

 


Maxfactor Masterpiece Max mascara
I stumbled across this in my make up drawers a few weeks ago and after giving it a try it has been used almost every day since!

Soap & Glory Hand Food
My hands have been incredibly dry recently (annoyingly) so I've been using this to moisturise my hands, often at night. It smells incredible and is also a good size to pop in your bag for when you're out and about.

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
The thought of using the Rimmel foundation I wore previous to getting this now makes me shudder. How on earth did it take so long for me to get my hands on this gem?! Seriously, if you haven't got it, what are you waiting for? I've also been loving my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush as it applies the foundation so well and it blends really easily.

Maybelline Baby Skin
I also picked this up in my beauty haul and have been very impressed with how it helps my make up stay on for longer. 

Maybelline Brow Drama
You've probably already got an idea of how much I've been loving this product, with a full review, here.

Barry M Berry Ice Cream
With the pastel colours in full swing for spring (rhyme wasn't intended) it would be rude not to add this trend to my nails wouldn't it? This month I've opted for this gorgeous soft lilac from the one and only, Barry M.

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
Again, what did I do without this? The next time I'm out and see these I may have to add one (or three!) to my basket. And as you can probably see, the writing has already worn off!


And that's my monthly favourites for March - a month I can't really believe is already over!

What were your favourites this month?

xXx

6 comments:

  1. Is the Bourjois foundation really ten times better than Rimmel? I'm using Rimmel Wake Me Up at the moment but I'm trying to decide which foundation to go for when it runs out.

    Also, I just nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award :) My post is here: http://lil-loves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    Lil x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so light and stays on for ages compared to the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation I was using before. I haven't tried the Wake Me Up on but I'd definitely recommend this Bourjois one :)

      Oh wow, thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  2. I really wanna try the hand food and the babyskin! <3 Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they're brilliant! Hand Food smells incredible and I've been so impressed with how long my make up has lasted after applying Baby Skin! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post, I love all the products you've included apart from the baby skin primer which I've not yet tried! x

    http://leahpaigejones.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...