Wednesday 2 April 2014

Maybelline Brow Drama

This little beauty featured in my beauty haul, here, and I was so excited to try it. I'd wanted to get my hands on this for ages after seeing lots of beauty bloggers raving about it and it sounded like the perfect brow product for me... and it is!


Naturally I have quite thick and dark eyebrows that don't need much doing to them so the only thing I ever really did to them was brush them up, fill in the corners with some eyeshadow and use a clear mascara to set them. After reading reviews that it was like a coloured mascara for your brows, it was everything I did in one. I was so excited to get one when I (finally) went shopping and chose the shade Dark Brown.



The brush is, as you can see, a bit of an odd shape which I've seen some aren't keen on, however I find it just right to brush through my brows. 



I was actually surprised at the size of the product, presuming it would be quite small like a mini mascara, however it is actually more similar to the average mascara.


So, if you can't already tell, I love this! I'd definitely recommend it for those who don't need to do too much to their brows as it so quick to apply yet looks so effective.

Have you tried Maybelline's Brow Drama? What do you think of it? Or will you be picking this up on your next shop?

xXx

8 comments:

  1. I really want to give it a try, I get quite bored of filling my brows in daily, a quick sweep would make life a lot easier!

    Holly / Faceldn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it, it's amazing! xx

      Delete
  2. So glad you like it, I love it! Can't imagine not using it, coming towards the end of mine now which is heartbreaking! ah.


    http://haylxy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as my one starts to run out I'll be picking another one up, it's so good! xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a good product and I love that it seems quick and easy to use!

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't need to do much to your eyebrows then this does seem to be the perfect product! xx

      Delete
  4. I really love this too! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...