Sunday 20 April 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin

Oh, Maybelline's Baby Skin. This has got to be one of the most talked about products in the bloggersphere. It's fair to compare it to Marmite (yes, I know that Marmite isn't a primer) - while some love it, others hate it. I'd seen a lot of people moan about this, some not liking the texture, others calling it greasy, to even some people breaking out after using it. However, amongst all these negative reviews, there were positive comments about it, with people often comparing it to Benefit's POREfessional. I already owned the POREfessional, and loved the results after using it, so when I saw comparisons to a product that was £7.99, compared to Benefit's £24.50, I was instantly intrigued.


A few weeks ago I swatched it on the back of my hand and was really impressed with the formula, and it ended up in my basket on a recent shopping trip, post here



From the swatch above you can see it's clear, whereas the POREfessional is tinted, although when applied to my face, I don't really notice too much of a difference.



I've been really impressed with this primer, it helps my make up stay on for longer and for £7.99 as opposed to Benefit's £24.50, it's a bit of a win win situation. 

When compared to the POREfessional? If I'm honest, I haven't really sat down and taken the time to properly compare the two, but I will definitely try and do a post about them soon, so for anyone who is wondering how the two compare, can see my view.

So if you're looking for a primer, or have been wondering whether to get this or not, I'd say go and give it a try!

Have you tried Maybelline's Baby Skin? What are your thoughts? Are you a lover or a hater?


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...