Sunday 13 April 2014

FREE Eyeko lash curler in InStyle magazine!

One of my favourite things about magazines is some of the brilliant free gifts you get with them. I'm a huge fan of the free Nails Inc nail polish with Glamour magazine, and I'm often swayed with what the freebie is when deciding what magazine to buy. The other day I was scanning the magazine aisles looking for one to grab my eye and I couldn't believe it when I stumbled across a free Eyeko lash curler in InStyle magazine.


The lash curler is worth £12 and the magazine was £3.90, so it's a pretty good deal!



I didn't realise when I first picked them up, but they're a special limited edition pair with blue velvet tips. Possibly a bit too fancy for eyelash curlers, but still they look pretty.



This is the May edition so I imagine it'll be available for a while, so if you're in need of some eyelash curlers, here's a brilliant quality pair for you!

xXx

4 comments:

  1. This is great, I've been needing some eyelash curlers and these look quite good so might have to go out and get this! Thanks for sharing :)
    Lil x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good - I'm so impressed! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out here:

    http://www.pinkpolkadotandpopcorn.com/2014/04/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Don't forget to message me when you have answered my questions, I would love to see your answers!

    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...