Thursday 10 April 2014

Summer Wishlist

With summer rapidly approaching (let's hope the weather follows in suit too) I couldn't help but put together a few items that I'm currently lusting over that will be perfect for spring/summer.



I've been obsessed with Missguided at the moment, especially after ordering some gorgeous pieces (post coming soon!) and being thrilled with the quality. I'm a little bit in love with coordinates and this is definitely the prettiest I've seen!

I've become a bit obsessed with cats recently and couldn't get over how cute this tee from Topshop is!

If you would have asked me a few years ago I would never have considered this skater style shoe for myself. And look at me now, with 2 pairs on a wishlist! My friend at school has the black croc pair and after seeing them on so many bloggers I've increasingly fallen in love with them. I love the pastel pink and the black (I couldn't decide what one) which I think both will look lovely in the warmer months.

Barry M. Gelly polish. Pastel pink. Does it need anymore explaining why this is on my wishlist?!

I can't help but think of the sun, beach and pool when summer crosses my mind which is why the lovely Models Own Tropical collection made it onto my wishlist. I'm also keen on trying their new, "Polish for Tans" collection which looks absolutely gorgeous!

Oh my. A while ago I fell in love with the Ted Baker Oilcloth print skirt, however the £120.00 price tag almost bought a tear to my eye. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this gorgeous River Island skirt which is almost £100 cheaper.

What's on your summer wishlist?


xXx

4 comments:

  1. I love this two piece so much aswell!! I can't wait to order it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I NEED it haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even like cats but am so drawn to this tshirt, adorable! Love Topshop's skate trainers too :D

    http://www.filthypaws-and-silkydrawers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely! I really want to get some :D xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...