Wednesday 26 March 2014

Beauty Haul

For ages now I've needed a good shop, especially for make up. Like most I normally have a ongoing wishlist but it got to the point where my basic make up was running out (yes, running out!) So, I finally went shopping! And here's what I got...



In Boots Maybelline had a 3 for 2 offer so I got the lip liner for free, and Bourjois had a deal that if you spent over £12 you could choose a free blusher or eye shadow - and of course, I had to make the most out of the offers! After spending about an hour (haha) in Boots with my mum I finally picked up the following:

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
I can't even remember when this made its way on to my list of make up to get. Once my No7 foundation ran out I went back to using my Rimmel one - arghh! Oddly, I found it really cakey and to an extent quite orange. It was awful! I was so happy when I finally picked this up last weekend. I got the shade in No. 51 - Light Vanilla, which I believe is the lightest shade available. I've been using this since I got it and absolutely love it - I'll do a full review on it soon.

Maybelline Brow Drama
Again, I've wanted to try this ever since it first came out as I'd been using lear mascara to set my brows in place which was also running out. I picked up the Dark Brown shade as I couldn't imagine my brows being Dark Blonde!

Maybelline Baby Skin
This product has had a lot of mixed reviews, with some loving it and some absolutely hating it. As a fan of Benefit's POREfessional, I decided to take the jump and get this after trying a bit on the back of my hand. The verdict? I'm a fan. I'll make a post on this soon in full detail and will compare it to the POREfessional for anyone who is interested!

Maybelline Colour Sensational lip liner
I also picked up this red lip liner in the shade Pleasure Me Red (547) - I think half of the hour was spent decided what my free Maybelline product was going to be - as whenever I dare to wear red on my lips it's a bit of a fail without a lip liner. I actually got one of these Maybelline ones a few months back (just realised it never made it onto my blog?!) in the shade Sweet Pink (132) so thought I might as well get a red one too! As the pink shade is closer to my lips, I never really noticed a big difference, but when applying red, wow. What a difference!

Bourjois pencil sharpener
This one might seem a bit boring, aha, but everyone needs a good ol' pencil sharpener, don't they? I only really got this to get the free blusher from Bourjois but it's already come in handy with my lip liners.

Bourjois Powder Blusher
I've been loving my Rose Gold blush in my Sleek Face Form palette and have been loving it so much I hadn't even considered getting another blush any time soon... but how could I resist this?! Worth £7.99, I got it free! Yay for offers! This is a lovely shade of pink with a slight shimmer called Rose Amber (74), although I certainly won't be using the brush it comes with - it picks up far too much product and I find it a bit of an awkward shape!


And finally...

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear concealer
What did I ever do without this? It is amazing. Like the Healthy Mix foundation, I've wanted ti get my hands on this concealer for months, raved by practically everyone in the bloggersphere. For ages every time I popped into Boots and Superdrug it was out of stock in the shade I wanted (Fair). That was until my mum found it in Wilkinsons! Woooo!



And that's my beauty haul! Over the next few weeks I'll try and post individual full reviews on my new buys.

Have you tried any new products recently? Do you have some of these? I'd love to hear in the comments below!


xXx

2 comments:

  1. I love the brow drama, I don't know why I didn't start using brow gels sooner, they are such a good way of making the brows look natural and keeping them in place! The brow drama applicator is the right size too, so simple and easy to use! I felt the same as you when I discovered the concealer, it's so so good, so good at hiding any unwanted blemishes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my dream brow product! I don't need to do much to my brows so this is perfect. I have completely fallen in love with the concealer... I just want to go and buy 10, haha! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...