Monday 10 March 2014

L'Oreal Micellar Solution

Hello! How lovely was the weather at the weekend?! It's been so lovely to see the sun after the horrible weather we've had over the past couple of months.

A few weeks ago I (finally) got my hands on the L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution. I've always been curious and tempted to try the Skin Perfection range and when I saw this raved about by dozens of bloggers I couldn't wait to give this a try.

The Micellar Solution is a multi purpose product, and like it says it:

1. Dissolves make-up

I'd always used face wipes to remove my make up, and the odd eye make up remover gel, but now the thought makes my skin crawl! I can't believe I used to scrub my face with a wipe to get my foundation off. Using a cotton wool pad my make up literally dissolves - and it's so gentle!

2. Unclogs pores and removes impurities
My skin always feels so clean after using this and unlike wipes, I'm certain I've always got all of my make up off. I sometimes even wipe my face with another clean pad with the solution to double check - and it's always been clean!

3. Tones and soothes skin
After using wipes my skin would always be left red and sometimes irritated but after using this I can honestly say my skin never reacted like that. 



I've been so impressed with this that when I saw it on offer I picked up two more bottles!

Have you tried this? What do you think of it? Is there any other skin products you could recommend? I'd love to hear them in the comments below!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. I was recommended this by a lady who worked in Boots!

    I was fed up of using facewipes due to how much they tend to make my skin sting. I asked for a relatively cheap cleanser that would be good for my skin (it's super sensitive so I usually need hypoallergenic products) and this was the first thing she mentioned. It has to be the most gentle product I've ever used on my face!

    I wish I had picked up two extra bottles like you did as I've gone through the bottle super fast! Love it :)

    Lil x
    Lil Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it's so gentle and soothing on my skin unlike face wipes. I've almost finished my first bottle! Thanks for your lovely comment :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...