Saturday 1 March 2014

February Favourites 2014

Can you believe it's already March? So without further ado, here's favourite beauty products from February.


Revlon Liquid Dry
This is incredible! I love painting my nails but hate waiting for them to dry. There's nothing worse than spending ages on a manicure then jabbing something in them and ruining them! This helps the nail polish dry so fast! It's a bit like an oil that an actual polish. After applying my top coat I dab this on my nails and I'm not faced with the horrible wait of letting them dry!

L'Oreal Micellar Solution
I love this. It's absolutely brilliant! I'd been desperate to try it out and it has certainly not disappointed me! My skin would often be irritated and red after using face wipes to remove my make up but after using this I have not had any trouble. It's so gentle and literally "dissolves make up" - it's so good for taking mascara off! I'll be doing a full review on this soon so watch out for that!

Clinique eyeshadow trio
I discovered this gorgeous trio whilst having a peek through my mum's make up collection (don't worry, she wasn't using it and is happy for me to use it haha!) It has three simple stages for applying eyeshadow and also has an applicator for each shade. I don't always like to wear eyeshadow as I'm not too clued up where to put what etc. but the little guide is so helpful! It has a base, contour and detail part so is easy to build up.

Real Techniques contour brush
This brush is perfect to use with my Sleek Face Form palette, post here. I use it to apply the contour and highlight powder.

Garnier 24hr Moisturising Hydrating day cream
I've been using this everyday for the last couple of weeks and my skin has been feeling moisturised and hydrated! Hooray! It also has rose water in it which smells really fresh and has a lovely scent.


Would anyone be interested in a different monthly favourites post? I'll always try and do a beauty one but if there are any TV shows, candle scent, food or anything else I've been loving that's non-beauty related I could make into a post! What do you think?

What have you been loving recently? Any new discoveries? Thank you for reading!

xXx

8 comments:

  1. The Clinique Eyeshadow Trio looks lovely! I've been loving their Chubby Sticks for Eyes but I haven't tried their powder eyeshadows before. I've been meaning to give their newest palette a go as it's so sleek and beautiful. We'll see!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty and simple - and lasts all day! I haven't seen their Chubby Sticks for eyes, I'll check them out! xxx

      Delete
  2. I keep seeing this brush raved about, and the more I see it the more I think I need it hehe! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant, I definitely think you should aha! xxx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try that cream, the Dermalogica one I love is just so expensive!
    Holly / www.faceldn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. its crazy its already march! I love that Clinique palette the colours are so nice X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it! This year has gone so fast already?! I love using the palette, it's so easy! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...