Tuesday 25 February 2014

Sleek - Face Form palette

One product I've wanted to try for absolutely ages and what also featured in my Beauty Wishlist, here, is the Sleek Face Form palette… and I finally have it!


The palette is available in 4 shades: Fair, Light, Medium and Dark. The Fair and Light palettes consist of a contour, highlight and a blush (the famous Rose Gold) and the Medium and Dark palettes consist of a bronzer as opposed to the blusher.


I have the Fair palette after much deliberation between that and the Light. While I couldn't find a significant difference after reading dozens of reviews, I went for the Fair with the thought I could always build up each powder. The palette comes in a "sleek" box (no pun intended, haha) and is a good size if you want to carry it round in your bag.

Without flash (apologies for the yellow toned light)
Being new to contouring and highlighting, this palette is so easy to use. I use the Real Techniques Contour brush to apply the contour and highlight powder, whilst using the Buffing brush to apply the blusher.


The contour powder is a lovely subtle shade which I'm finding really easy to apply and look natural. I absolutely love the highlighter which has a really pretty shimmer to it. I was also excited to try the Rose Gold blusher - which has been raved about by many of the blogs I follow - which is absolutely gorgeous! It is so pretty!

Contour | Highlight | Blusher
I would definitely recommend this palette, it's perfect in so many ways - you can't really go wrong with it! After being so impressed with this Sleek palette, I'm up for trying more of their products! I ordered it from Amazon for £9.99 and it is also available from Superdrug. 

Have you tried this palette? What other Sleek products should would you recommend and that I should look out for?

xXx

8 comments:

  1. I really want to try a sleek palette. It's on my wish list! Great post x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely give this a go, I love it! Thank you so much! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Ah! Sweetie, have you tried their contour kit - if no you should defo try it. It's remarkable!
    Lots of love,
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo thank you, I'll keep my eye out for that! Thanks! xxx

      Delete
  3. That looks like a great palette! Great for travel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I'm desperate to try a sleek palette, their blushers look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend this one if you wanted to try multiple items at the same time! Such a good price too, £9.99! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...