Monday 10 February 2014

Models Own Haul

Barry M has always been my "go to" brand for nail polish - at £2.99 each they're wallet friendly and over the years I've built up a nice little big collection. Models Own is a nail polish brand that I have always wanted to try, and I've oohed and ahhed over their glitters and vast array of colours and finishes.


I finally got round to trying them when they had their incredible 50% everything sale - it was too good of an opportunity to miss! I was getting full size nail polishes for £2.50 each - instead of £5 each!


So the next important question is what colours did I go for...

Indian Ocean (Beetlejuice Collection)

Pink Punch (Ice Neon Collection)

Pukka Purple (Ice Neon Collection)

Blue Glint (HyperGel Collection)

Purple Blue (Beetlejuice Collection)


I absolutely love my new nail polishes and can't wait to try them! I'm interested to see how the HyperGel compares to the Barry M Gelly polishes, and I'm so excited to try the neon colours!

Have you got any Models Own nail polishes? What do you think of the colours?

xXx

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe what a bargain these were, think my fave is the Blue Glint!
    x

    www.lucyloves9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it either aha! I painted my nails with Blue Glint yesterday - it is really nice! I've also tried Pink Punch which I'll be posting a full review of soon :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go to my recent blogpost to have a look at the questions i've asked you.

    Lots of love xxx

    Rebekah | Love from Rhj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Blue Glint. It's a gorgeous colour. I really like your blog x
    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed with the gel side of it - in comparison to the Barry M Gelly polishes I found it easier to apply! Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...