Sunday 16 February 2014

Models Own - Pink Punch

This is the gorgeous coral/pink nail polish I picked up in Models Own half price sale, Pink Punch. This is part of the Neon Collection - and it's not hard to tell why! 


Having never tried Models Own nail polish before, I was intrigued how well it would stand when comparing to Barry M, OPI and Revlon etc. I found the formula very easy to work with and felt only 2 coats were needed to fulfil the brilliant neon (in these photos I have 3 coats - only because I foolishly painted them while sitting in bed so overnight they were imprinted with fabric haha!)


I absolutely LOVE this colour! I think it would look brilliant with a tan in the summer! Overall I'm thrilled with this purchase and look forward to trying the others!

What do you think of Pink Punch? Are you a fan of neon nails?

xXx

9 comments:

  1. I'm loving this color for summer time because I tend to gravitate towards really bright nails :)
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♡ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had so many compliments wearing this colour, I'd definitely recommend it! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Omg this colour is amazing, love it. www,katesperks.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award, all the rules are on my page. Cant wait to see your reply! I love your blog btw :)) I love the nail polish colour! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I already done a post on the award but I will definitely do another one soon! Thank you so much! Xxx

      Delete
  4. Ahh thank you so much! I'll do another Liebster Award post soon - I love answering people's questions :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, and love the look of this neon polish!
    my most recent post is a review of a a nail polish very similar to this one- a Rimmel neon orange colour.
    I'd love you to check out my blog :)
    - Grace's Beauty Space xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's lovely isn't it?! Oo yeah I've just a look, that's gorgeous! Sure :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...