Tuesday 18 February 2014

Recipe - chocolate crispies

Today I thought I'd share a recipe for one of my favourite sweet treats: chocolate crispies!

All you need is:
5 Snicker bars
5 oz butter
5 oz Rice Krispies



There are three simple stages: Melt. Mix. Set.

1. Melt the butter and Snicker bars in a saucepan.

2. Take off the heat and mix in the Rice Krispies making sure it's all coated.

3. Then pour it in a greased tray (I used an 8 inch silicone square) and put in the fridge and leave for about an hour. Then take it out of the tray and chop up into your desired sizes - I always find squares work well.








If you want to try this but without using Snickers, Mars Bars also work just as well.

I hope you enjoyed this quick, simple  recipe - it's a bit different to my normal make up posts but I wanted to share this delicious recipe!

Have you tried this before? Let me know in the comments below what you think :)

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely home made treat. Love your blog design.

    regards,
    D.

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...