Friday 14 February 2014

Beauty Wishlist

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I'll be spending my night on the sofa, blogging and watching Bridget Jones - recreating the opening sequence throwing my arms and legs about whilst belting out "All By Myself"... hahaha!

As I'm constantly seeing beauty products that I want to try, here is a selection of drugstore products that I have my eye on, put together in another wishlist style post I created on Polyvore.



1. Bourjous - Healthy Mix Foundation
I've heard so many good reviews about this foundation and lots of people have raved about it. I'm getting towards the end of my Rimmel foundation I really want to try it!

2. Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Concealer
I'd be surprised if you haven't seen any posts on this concealer as I've seen it everywhere! So many have said this is their favourite concealer and I'm desperate to try it - my Rimmel one is all gone!


3. Rimmel - Kate Moss lipstick
It may be quite obvious that I've grown an interest and a love for lipsticks recently. I'm keen on trying the Kate Moss lipsticks in a red shade, and will probably get a red lip liner to help me achieve the perfect red lip.

4. Maybelline - Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara
After reading Lydia (Lovely Jubbly)'s post on this I can't wait to buy this and try it out! I have quite thick and full brows naturally and all I like to do is fill some little bits in and this product sounds perfect for this!

5. L'Oreal - Collection Privee - Cheryl lipstick
I was so excited when L'Oreal launched their "perfect nude" lipstick range, a range of nude lipsticks to fit all skin tones. I have my eye on Cheryl's shade, and will be swatching it next time I go shopping to see if it!

6. Maybelline - Metallic Pomegranate
I'm absolutely loving the Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadows and currently have my eye on this gorgeous deep colour.

7. L'Oreal - Super Liner Blackbuster eyeliner
My Maxfactor liquid liner is running out and has become a tad watery, so I want to try an eyeliner pen - L'Oreal has some great eyeliners out at the moment and I'm desperate to try one! Next time I'm out shopping I'll do a comparison between this one (very thick) and the thinner version.

8. L'Oreal - Skin Perfection Micellar Solution
I've recently been suffering with irritated red skin after using face wipes to remove my make up - I think they're just a bit too harsh for my skin. I've heard a lot of good things about this and it sounds much more gentle to the skin!

9. Sleek - Face Form in Fair
I've had my eye on this for ages - blush, highlighter and contour in one small palette! I'm new to highlighting so though this would be a good place to start.

10. Nivea - Soothing Cleansing Mousse
This is a product for dry and sensitive skin (which I have) and after being so pleased with my other Nivea products, I'd love to try this out!

Have you tried any of these products? What's your opinion on them? What's on your beauty wishlist?

Hope everyone has had a good day!


xXx

2 comments:

  1. You need to get the collection concealer! It is literally the best concealer I have ever tried, and plus it's only £4!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really do, haha! I went to Superdrug the other day and they had sold out in my shade! I'm determined to find it haha xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...