Wednesday 12 March 2014

5 Pink Lips

I've decided to start a little series of 5 things, where I compare them, discuss them and maybe even have a little moan about them! I thought I'd give this a go and I'd love to hear what you think of them!

Today I thought I'd share 5 pink lipsticks that are currently in my collection - they're all different shades and finishes so you might find one you like the look of!

MAC Creme Cup | Revlon Pink Lemonade | Hello Kitty Betz Believe | Baby Lips Pink Punch | MAC Pink Plaid
I don't necessarily have a hierarchy of these five lipsticks, however there is two that I would always choose first. You've probably guessed; my two MAC shades.

With flash
Without flash
MAC Creme Cup
I've already done a post on this gorgeous lipstick, here. I won't ramble on about this beauty again (although believe me I could!), which also featured in my January Favourites post.

Revlon Lip Butter - Pink Lemonade
I've seen dozens of bloggers rave about these lip butters, but I just can't seem to get on with it. I'm pretty sure it may be the shade, a very light pink, or the colour of my natural lips, but whenever I apply this I look in the mirror with shock and quickly wipe it off. Having said that, I'm tempted to try another shade as I know people who absolutely love them!

Hello Kitty - Betz Believe
I haven't actually used this for a while but I have recently discovered it again and will definitely start wearing it more often. I quite like the formula and it's really easy to apply. It doesn't stay on as long as you'd hope for a lipstick (unlike my MAC ones) but it can easily be forgiven looking at the adorable packaging!

Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Punch
When Baby Lips first launched here in the UK I couldn't wait to try them - moisturising lips that can last up to 8 hours? Plus a hint of colour (on some of them)?! This sounded like the ultimate lip product. Sadly, I felt it didn't live up to it's promised. The hint of colour is good, I got Pink Punch which adds a lovely Barbie-like pink to my lips, but when it comes to the moisturising part... hmm. I actually found this drying at times - and my mum, who has Cherry Me - also agreed. This doesn't stop me wearing it however, but I certainly don't rely on this to moisturise my lips - especially in these colder months!

MAC Pink Plaid
Again, this lipstick has already made an appearance on my blog, here. It's probably the most blue toned pink out of the 5, and I absolutely love the matte finish!

What's your favourite pink lipstick? Have you tried any of these? I'd love to hear in the comments below. I'd also love to hear what you think of the first in the "5..." posts!

xXx

1 comment:

  1. I love mac crème cup its the perfect nude shade X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...