Friday 17 January 2014

A few things I got for Christmas

I was going to go without doing a post on what I got for Christmas - I did a beauty product one here - but after reading so many posts I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon too! As I've already done a beauty post, this will consist a few of the other things I received.



"It" by Alexa Chung
"The Fault of Our Stars" by John Green
Squirrel night light
Company magazine subscription
Accessorize clutch bag
Accessorize gold necklace


Barry M nail polishes
The Bling Ring DVD
The Great Gatsby DVD
The Great Gatsby soundtrack


Yankee Candle Wakiki Melon large jar
One Direction calendar



Christmas wand from Harry Potter world in Florida
Blue cardigan from M&S
Large mirror for my bedroom


The gorgeous mirror I got for my room, it's huge and I love it!
I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and I squealed with delight as I opened a large rectangle shape present and saw the word "wizard" on the bag, which I opened to discover was a wand! My mum and dad's friends went to Harry Potter world in Florida around October time and got this for me! I absolutely love it and think it was such a lovely gift - I had only seen the character's wands before, and think the Christmas wand was a brilliant idea! I also got some lovely chocolates and other pretty candles!



What lovely things did you receive at Christmas?

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Aww you got some lovely gifts! That mirror is gorgeous! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...