Saturday 18 January 2014

Blog makeover

You can probably see from reading this that my blog has had a bit of a makeover! As much as I loved the teal, I wanted a colour scheme that reflected me a bit more and was a bit more girly - and voila! I wanted to lighten it up a bit, especially as its a new year and the darker colours are beginning to leave us (weather and fashion wise!)

Yes, my main background is macaroons. I first tried them back in October on a trip to Paris and fell in love! When decorating my blog I just had to incorporate them into the design, and I thought they'd make a nice feature as the background.

I then altered the fonts, choosing lighter and girlier ones to add to my new theme. I incorporated some hearts and adjusted the colours to fit my new pastel theme. I've been a bit obsessed with pastel colours at the moment, one of the key trends for Spring/Summer 2014 - I just love how pretty they are!

I'm thrilled with how my blog looks! What do you think? Do you like the new theme?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...