Wednesday 8 January 2014

Pamper Evening

For ages I've wanted a night in, with a nice bath using a new bath bomb, using and testing out some new products. For a couple of days now I've been desperate to have my pamper evening, and I can happily say I've finally had it! Yay!


I was so happy to finally use The Comforter bath bomb from Lush I received in my secret Santa stocking, full post on that here.


I picked up an absolute bargain in Boots, who have almost all their gift sets half price! I bought my first ever Soap and Glory set, the Bubble Barralled. It's a small range of bath products for "commitment phobics" so sounded the perfect set for me trying the brand out! In the sale I got it for £9 instead of £18 - I couldn't believe it!


I only crumbled a bit of The Comforter in my bath as I wanted it to last and be able to use it again. The water turned a gorgeous pink colour and had a lovely scent!

I thought I'd try out all the S&G products at once - the shampoo, body scrub and the shower gel. I was most impressed with the body scrub, which was gorgeous! It felt really soothing and made my skin feelso soft, especially after using the shower creme gel after it.


I also included Snow Fairy, the popular shower gel also from Lush which smells incredible! I didn't use it this time as I was so excited to try out my Soap and Glory products, but I also absolutely adore Snow Fairy.


The Righteous Butter was rich and nourishing and was a lovely moisturiser to my skin. It all felt the perfect combination, I was thrilled with the products!


I then watched The Bling Ring, a film I've been desperate to see for ages! I was gutted I had limited cinema release in the UK and was so happy to receive it for Christmas. I watched this while flicking through Company magazine - of which I got a subscription for Christmas woo! - and burning my lovely new large Yankee Candle jar of Wakiki Melon (another present!)

I was so happy to finally have my pamper evening, and was very impressed with my Soap and Glory products - I can definitely see why people have stacks of it!

What's your favourite products to use on a pamper evening? What other Soap and Glory products should I look out for?

xXx

2 comments:

  1. You got to love pamper evenings :) I love snow fairy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great! It smells gorgeous doesn't it! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...