Monday 20 January 2014

Topshop Floral Cigarette Trousers

I HAVE THE FLORAL TROUSERS FROM TOPSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't currently contain my excitement (you can probably tell). The gorgeous floral cigarette trousers which I've wanted for absolutely ages from Topshop (no doubt you've heard me ramble on about them in several posts!) are in my wardrobe. Yes, I finally got them!

As you can probably see I've wanted these trousers for ages - I first saw them around August/September time (it was so long ago I can't really remember, haha!)


Giving a quick overview/timeline of the relationship between me and the trousers:
  • saw them
  • loved them
  • thought they were too smart and wouldn't get enough wear out of them
  • saw them on a mannequin in store paired with a shirt and jumper making it look more casual
  • fell in love all over again...
Now you're probably wondering why I didn't just buy them. If I'm honest, I'm not sure why I didn't. A couple of days after Christmas whilst browsing the website I came across them in the sale - £42 down to £20! What a bargain! However my glee was short lived when I saw the dreaded "sold out'. I was gutted and kicked myself for not getting them!

Then, on Saturday I went shopping with my mum and while rummaging in the sale rails, found a pair - they hadn't even sold it when it was full price! Sadly they were not my size, and even after trying them and thinking "I'll wear a belt" the whole style was wrong as it wasn't my size. Heart-broken I left the shop... (I'm really sorry about this long story, well done if you're still reading!)

The next day I checked the website - which they are still on despite saying sold out. I happened to click "check in stores" and what did I find? My size. In a shop. Near where I live. I happened to make this miraculous discovery at 6pm when they shut at 5pm, so I couldn't even reserve them then and there! My lovely mum phoned up in the morning, reserved them and picked them up for me - last pair in the shop! (She made a day of it and took my nan so they had a nice little look around the lovely shops there!) 

So I can finally say that these beauties are mine! They're quite different for me, I'm rarely out of my jeans but I can't wait to try out different looks! I'm absolutely thrilled with them and they are perfect for the pastel trend! Love love love!

I'll hopefully do some outfit posts soon featuring these trousers, so look out for them soon!

Do you have any lucky finds? Are you a fan of floral trousers?

xXx

4 comments:

  1. Aww they look amazing, they were totally meant to be yours! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, I'm so happy I finally have them!! xxx

      Delete
  2. These looks really pretty! :)

    You asked me about the Lóreal Lumi Magique Foundation. Yes I think it would suit your very dry skin. I use moisturizer as well under it and it works fine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Ooo I'll definitely check that out once my Rimmel foundation is almost gone! Thank you for replying :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...