Saturday 25 January 2014

Shopping trip haul

Is it me or are spontaneous shopping trips the best? I went shopping with my mum last Saturday which turned out to be a very successful shop.

Navy heart print shirt
You may recognise this lovely heart print shirt from a Topshop wishlist post back in October, which you can find here. I found this beauty in the sale section for £18 down from £32 although I got it for £16.20 due to the wonderful art of student discount! (Please excuse the fluff on the shirt - I tried it on at home with a fluffy jumper hahaha!)


I had my eye on a black version of this shirt in New Look, although it was more sheer than I thought and would probably have to wear a vest underneath it. The one in New Look was £14.99 so I was happy to pay a couple more pound to have a thicker (and in all honesty better quality) shirt.


Glasses shirt
I got this lovely glasses print shirt from Forever 21 for £16.75. It's a nice creamy colour with black glasses frames which make it able to go with almost everything!


I've been loving the shirt and jumper combination recently, and thought this would be a nice piece to layer up with, and also looks great on its own, too!


Blue denim style dress
I also picked up this lovely denim style dress from H&M for £12.99. It's a lovely basic skater styled dress which will look great with jumpers, cardigans... again another staple piece that can be worn with almost anything.



Snowflake Cookie Yankee Candle
This isn't the first time this candle has made an appearance in my blog (4th actually!) I finally have larger size of this gorgeous candle - I had the sampler but had never seen a larger size avaliable in shops! Me and my mum spotted a Yankee Candle section in House of Fraser and some of the festive scents had some money off - I got the Medium jar (normally £16.99) for £11.25! I was very happy who this purchase, especially as I'd seen/wanted it at full price!


So that's the lovely things I got whilst shopping, all of which I'm thrilled with! I hope to have a big beauty/make up shop soon as I have a long list of products I'm desperate to try!

What have you bought recently?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...