Sunday 24 November 2013

The Pink Coat

Much to my enjoyment, one huge, unmissable, key part of this winter's fashion is the pink coat. Wool, fur, as long as it's pink, it's good. Here are 4 lovely coats I have seen this winter...

1. Topshop  2. Topshop 3. Topshop 4. River Island
(1 is currently sold out, but who knows, it might come back?)

I have a beautiful pink fur coat, which was from Topshop (you may recognise it from X Factor contestant, Amelia Lily) that my nan bought me. It is so so warm and I just love wearing it!




I can remember wearing this to a local(ish) gig with my family and some family friends, and despite it being a bitter cold January night, I wore this with a thin, sleeveless blouse, jeans and UGG boots.

What we didn't realise, is that the gig was seated, inside a old stone Church (meaning no heating whatsoever)! For most people, warmth came through the break where we had a cup of tea, and I can remember seeing people even clutching an empty cup just to get every last bit of heat out of it. But there was me, all lovely and snug in my beautiful fur coat! (I did get quite a few evil glares of jealousy, haha).

Over the next couple of weeks I'll try to take some photos of my coat so you can see it on etc!

Are you excited as much as I am about this trend? Have you got a pink coat for this winter? Please feel free to comment below!


xXx

2 comments:

  1. I love pink coats so much! I don't trust myself with one though, I'd probably ruin it somehow hehe!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleased to see pink was key this season! Haha you should get one, they're lovely! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...