Friday 8 November 2013

Travel the World necklace

I want to travel the world. I know a couple of people that have have taken a year out and experienced the world, and I would love to do the same.

I love travelling and going to new places, so when I saw this adorable necklace in Accessorize, it summed my dream up!




The beautifully intricate 3-part necklace consists of a little world globe that spins on it's axis, a cloud and a plane, and a little sparkly heart.

You can wear them all separately, or together, and I have already had many compliments on the little globe wearing it on it's own!


I actually got this beauty on the ferry on the way home from a week in Paris (that means duty-free!)

The necklace was £10 and Accessorize had 25% off everything, making it a bargain £7.50!


Here, I've paired it with my Hollister polo (for the white collar), a bleached jumper (my friend made for my birthday) and my Jack Wills body warmer.

I absolutely love this set of necklaces, do you have anything similar? Is there anything that sums up your dreams?


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...