Thursday 21 November 2013

Christmas Jumpers 2013

"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

The festive season has already began with the launch of the wonderful Christmas adverts such as John Lewis and Marks and Spencer, and what better way to get in the mood for this season with shopping... especially for Christmas jumpers!

I found a selection of brilliant jumpers perfect for this time of year, with styles suitable for everyone - some are really "in your face" while others take the more subtle look. There's hundreds of Christmas jumpers around, and here I've selected 9...


1. New Look | 2. River Island | 3. New Look | 4. New Look | 5. House Of Fraser | 6. New Look | 7. River Island | 8. New Look | 9. John Lewis
(please forgive me for not putting the links)


I couldn't pick just one as my favourite, so there's a tie between 2 and 4! I have also seen a great selection in Primark too, so whatever you're price range, I'm sure there's something out there!

Have you found your perfect Christmas jumper? What's your favourite? I'd love to hear in the comments below!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Christmas jumpers are the best! I love number 4 and number 6 especially <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they?! New Look have a great selection at the moment, some even light up! Thanks for commenting, I love your blog! xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...