Tuesday 12 November 2013

October Favourites 2013

Hello! Can you believe it's November already?! Before it gets too far into the month I thought I'd share with you some of my favourites from October.

Tartan Dress

So, the tartan trend is well on its way and I just love how wintery and warm it looks. I'm a big fan of both the classic red and green styles, from skirts to coats. I recently got this beautiful dress from Primark! And at £15 - what a bargain! I absolutely love the fit and I think the colour makes it even more adorable. I imagine these are still in stock, but I know they are very popular!


Here I've paired the dress with some black tights (Primark) and my black books (New Look).



Polyvore

I recently made a Polyvore account, where you can make a collage-like collection of a range of fashion, beauty, home and art pieces. I love putting outfits together and find the whole thing really inspiring! If you'd like to see my collections, search for "ohsojem"! I also love being able to know where the products and items are from, making it an all round brilliant app.



Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

I have been loving this concealer ever since I got it a couple of weeks ago, also featured in my Rimmel Haul, here. I have been really pleased with the coverage, which is easy to build up and covers dark circles brilliantly! My skin hasn't been great recently (boo), but this concealer has still worked it's magic and once it's clearer, I'm even prepared to wear this without foundation! (Yes, without foundation!)



Hot chocolate

Of course, it's that wonderful time of year where a lovely cup of tea just doesn't make the cut... Introducing, the hot chocolate. For me, this drink it perfect for this time year, and if I do say so myself, I make a mean hot chocolate. I love getting in from school on a rainy day, putting the fire on and making one, finished with squirty cream and marshmallows! Yum!


I hope you enjoyed my first monthly favourites post, I look forward to doing more! Don't forget to check me out on Polyvore, my username is ohsojem!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...