Friday 15 November 2013

Topshop Wishlist

I am constantly browsing topshop.com (often drooling), and thought I'd share some pieces that I absolutely love and I've added to my wishlist!


1. Denim Jacket - I am a big fan of denim jackets, but I've never really known how to wear them (the whole, can I wear double denim?! fiasco etc). However, as I've got quite a few lovely dresses recently and I thought this would be lovely to have in these colder months to keep warm!

2. Knitted Cardigan - I have a navy blue cardigan from Topshop, which I adore, and when I saw this beauty I fell in love with it. Again, I would wear this over dresses, blouses, and pretty much anything!

3. Floral Trousers - I need these trousers. They are so, so pretty! I saw them quite a while ago and fell in love with them then, however had no idea what to wear them with, so I didn't think much more of them (how sensible?!). That was until recently when I was out shopping and saw these on a display mannequin, and saw how they could dressed casually. I then came to the conclusion - with outfits in mind - that these beauties need to be in my wardrobe!

4. Heart Shirt - Firstly, it's a heart print shirt. Secondly, it's got one of those adorable collar... Do I need to continue?! I think it's just so sweet and would go with almost anything in your wardrobe.

5. Okay, so this isn't a Topshop find, however I thought I'd include it in this little wishlist. I am a huge fan of Yankee Candle, and when I saw this scent I thought it was adorable and so Christmassy.

I hope you enjoyed this Topshop wishlist (with the addition of a candle), and let me know in the comments what's on your wishlist!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...