Sunday 17 November 2013

Magazine Haul

As much as I love blogging, which is a lot, I do love to scan for the latest trends through the traditional printed media of magazines. One magazine that I will always get each month, without fail is Company, and I often get the odd ELLE or Vogue (although it's the cover star that often makes me buy it), but I still love browsing through them looking at the fashion, beauty products - to even the graphics used!







Yesterday I popped into town and while in WHSmiths saw the new Company magazine was out, but then saw this incredible deal for 3 magazines for £5.99 - including Company, ELLE and Cosmopolitan! The deal was too good to resist to I ended up with 3 instead of 1!

My eyes were then drawn to the Company High-Street Edit, "The Party Issue" which featured beautiful pages full of lovely items of fashion and beauty, so I snapped it up too! So, 4 magazines is quite a lot from my usual 1, but I just had to get them!

What magazines do you buy? Is there any I should check out?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...