Sunday 1 December 2013

Everyday make up

Wow, it's already December!! I can't believe the year is almost over! December is undoubtably my favourite month of the year, with gorgeous winter fashion and the festive run up to Christmas. I am in the process of blogging about my November favourites which will be up some time this week, so look out for that!

So, this is my "essential" basic make up products that I use and always wear - this isn't all my make up products that I use daily, but these 4 products get my by day in and day out without fail. I plan to do a full daily make up routine, complete with brushes etc. soon so watch out for that!


Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation


I honestly love this foundation and I have used it everyday since I purchased it a couple of weeks ago! The coverage is quite high which I personally prefer in a foundation.


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer


As this is it's 3rd mention in a post on here, I think you can guess that I really do like this product. As I've said, the concealer is easy to apply and I just love it.


No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Truffle


No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Truffle


Ok, so I might not use this everyday, but whenever I decide to wear eyeshadow this is the first thing I go to. I really like the shimmer to the bronzed brown colour, and I think it is really well pigmented. I often build this up on the outer corner of my eyes and I find it lasts well throughout the day.


Mascara


This is my lashes using They're Real
For most days at school, I use the Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara, however on weekends I like to wear Benefit's They're Real mascara as I just prefer this on my lashes. If I'm honest, I can't always get on with the colossal brush head the Rimmel one has. But, due to Benefit's prices, I like to almost ration and save it for nice occasions, haha. I have a post on They're Real here.

Thanks for reading, what products do you use daily?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...