Sunday 15 December 2013

November Favourites

Hello! I'm sorry that it may seem my blog has been abandoned, but I promise it hasn't!

I've been desperate to post for ages, but school work, coursework and the event of mocks has meant that when I wasn't eating or sleeping I was revising, and when I wasn't revising I was eating or sleeping!

Here is my November Favourites post (again, I apologise for the delayed post)

As it is now December (I can't quite believe that!) this favourites consists of wintery and even some Christmas themed products!


Yankee Candle

On a recent shopping trip I picked up three Christmassy small jar candles from the Yankee Candle shop, Christmas Tree, Christmas Cupcake and Cherries On Snow and the sampler of Snowflake Cookie.


Christmas Tree - Like going out in the snow to find that special tree … fresh, familiar pine with crisp eucalyptus..

Christmas Cupcake - An irresistible treat … rich, moist vanilla cupcake covered with sweet buttery holiday icing.

Cherries On Snow - An enchanted, sparkling blend of bright, juicy cherries with sweet almonds and an icy freshness (I couldn't find the link on the site)

Snowflake Cookie - A new Christmas tradition that is sure to charm: perfectly pretty holiday cookies, deliciously decorated with sugary pink icing.


Topshop LipstickInhibition

This is a gorgeous plum coloured purple lipstick I was given last Christmas, but I haven't really had that many occasions to wear it. Ever since MAC's Rebel and Up The Amp have cropped up almost everywhere on the bloggersphere, I decided to dig my own dark lipstick out. 

I actually wore thisa few weekend's about for a friend's bowling party and I absolutely loved it! It's a beautiful shade and it was really easy to apply and lasted most of the night (although some came off when I had a Slush Puppie)

So I'm sorry for the delayed November Favourites, but I hoped you enjoyed this little post!

What was your favourite products in November? Have you got a dark purpley lipstick? I'd love to hear in the comments below!


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...