Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas List 2013

Today I thought I'd share some things that I have asked for Christmas this year, seeing as December is flying by - I can't believe it's 8 days until Christmas Day!!

Quite a lot of what I have asked for this year is beauty related, but also includes some fashion and books.


Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadows
I've heard some great reviews on these eyeshadows and would love to try them out for myself. I asked for two, including "Rose Gold" which looks like a gorgeous shade.

Snowflake Cookie Yankee Candle
I recently bought the sampler of this scent, and I love it! I also had the sampler of Wakiki Melon, which is lovely and fresh - something that I think will be great in the spring!

Topshop voucher
I love recieveing and giving gift cards for Christmas, as I think it's a great way to buy someone something, without the stress of hoping they like it! I absolutely love Topshop, so I put this on my wishlist for someone who wasn't sure what get me!

"It" by Alexa Chung
Again, this is something else I've seen cropping a lot on Instagram and blogs, and it is of course Alexa Chung's book, "It". I love her style and look, so I'm hoping to read and look though this!

Topshop floral trousers
I've already mentioned these gorgeous trousers, featured in my Topshop Wishlist post. I thinking their absolutely beautiful!

Barry M
Barry M have some brilliant nail polishes out at the moment, and I have my eye on some of the new special effects ones. I'd also like to try the matte and new glitter polishes!

Lush bath bombs 
Lush also have some great products out, and I'm eager to try the new bath bombs, as well as some of the more popular ones available all year round, such as Sex Bomb and the Comforter.

The Bling Ring
I desperately wanted to see this film, 1) the trailer was incredible 2) it was a brilliant storyline, and 3) it had Emma Watson in it! I was so disappointed when it was only released in selected cinemas, all of which were a bit too far away for me to go to! However, now it's on DVD I hope to be finally watch this in the New Year!

Real Techniques brushes
I have the stippling brush, the expert face brush and the core collection and I would love to extend my collection. I find the quality of these brushes incredible, especially considering the price, with other brands costing the same price for one brush! I'm hoping for the blush brush, power brush and the duo fibre set to be added to my collection this year, after hearing brilliant reviews about all of them.

Company magazine subscription
And finally, I've asked for a subscription to my favourite magazine, Company! Although I see when the lastest issue has come out thanks to Instagram, I'd love not to have the panic of "must run and get it now before I miss it!". With the subscription I can sit back and relax and peacefully wait for the latest issue I come through my door!

So that's the end of my Christmas list post! I hope you've enjoyed seeing what products I'm hoping to receive this year!

What are you hoping for this Christmas? Any of the same products? Let me know in the comments below!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...