Friday 27 December 2013

Secret Santa 2013

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and got what they'd hoped for! Not to mention being full to the brim with food - I know I am haha!

I'm going to do a Christmas style haul post soon, maybe including the beauty related things I received this year! So look out for that in the next couple of days!

I haven't really seen many secret santa posts this year (no doubt after posting this I will come across dozens of them already posted!), but I thought I'd share with you what I received in my stocking. Back in November me and my friends at school picked each out each others names at random for who we would be buying presents for. On the Tuesday before we broke up for Christmas, we exchanged our presents from "santa" - although practically everyone had slipped and blurted their person! I received lovely presents from my friend Katie, including some unicorn themed gifts - I love unicorns!


Unicorn rubber
How cute is this little thing?! I won't be using this as an actual eraser - it's far too pretty for that! I love it!

Thortons Chocolate Santa
This didn't last very long - is it hard to imagine why?!

Unicorn notebook
Glitter, rainbows, unicorns. Need I go on? This gorgeous notebook is a lovely size for on the go

The Comforter bath bomb
I've seen so many good reviews on this bath bomb from Lush, and without even knowing that I wanted to try it, Katie got this for me! I can't wait to have a pamper evening and use it!

Photo frame
I also received a lovely photo frame with a range of pictures of my and my friends, which I absolutely love!


Did you do Secret Santa this year? If so what did you receive?

xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...