Saturday 27 December 2014

What I got for Christmas 2014

Christmas. I love the whole process; choosing a present (although it can be hard to think of certain family members, I'm thinking of you Nan!), wrapping it, watching it sit under the tree (in my case only for a matter of hours, I finished wrapping at 11:45pm on Christmas Eve), to seeing people's faces when they open it (silently praying they like it). And of course receiving, I can't lie. 

For those who are much more organised than me, their presents had been sitting there under the tree for a little while, and despite studying their shapes and sizes, I didn't have a clue what the festive wrapping paper masked.

To say the following photo shows a lot of presents sitting and around the Christmas tree is an understatement. This year there was 9 of us on Christmas Day, the most we'd had for years. It was lovely spending time with my family and friends I hadn't seen properly since before I went off to uni. And of course, I ate and drank far too much and am currently slouched on the sofa watching everything and anything.

One of my all time favourite posts to read is what people got for Christmas, and I thought I'd share some of the goodies I received from my family and friends.






iPad Air 2 | Naked 1 palette | lots of Soap and Glory bits and bobs | dollars for New York (eek!) | 2 MAC lipsticks | LUSH Snow Fairy | Bleach London hair dye | Benefit Sweet Tintations | Real Techniques Nic's Pics set


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...