Saturday 6 December 2014

Christmas List 2014

Now the first term of uni is over I thought I'd gather a range of things that have made it onto my christmas list this year.




Soap and Glory gift sets - the best smelling toiletry gift sets are just gorgeous
Real Techniques Nic's Picks
Striped roll neck top - I've developed a bit of a craving (fetish) for stripes, and I'm loving the roll neck too (this particular one is from Topshop)
Benefit gift sets - perfect to try a selection of the brand's best loved products
Bleach London - every since I used a pink hair chalk at V Festival on my ombré ends I have been thinking of going a crazy colour on my ends
Giorgio Armani Sí - I honestly can't get enough of this scent, it's heavenly!
ASOS Disney jumper - this pretty much sums me up
GRACE - my new idol, Grace Coddington's book
Yes, that skirt. The leopard print Alexa skirt from Topshop
Black vans - mmm *heart eyed emoji*
MAC lipsticks, because you can't have too many can you? I particularly have my eyes on creating a 90s nude lip with Velvet Teddy

I'm asking for an iPad for this Christmas as it's become clear that it would be a vital tool for my course - the perfectly sized device between a phone and laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...