Monday 1 December 2014

The changing face of fashion: Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner. I'm sure a lot of connotations pop into your head when you see/hear her name. Kardashians and Kim most likely to be the first few words. However it appears model is now starting to creep in. 

Which I personally am a huge fan of.

I can't stand the fact that she is getting so much hate and abuse from this all. She's beautiful, tall and can photographic fashion like a dream. Why doesn't she deserve to be a model when she has all the qualities to be one? Because of her family name? And being a sister in the "Kardashian Krew"? If so, it's absurd.

When I first saw her cover for Dazed and Confused I was so excited. Not only did she look insane, I really felt she was starting to be taken seriously. Possibly my favourite part of the piece is the Kendall Jenner Burn Book video.

With all this hate coming her way, left, right and centre, what best way to deal with it? Write a burn book, obviously...





"Modelling isn't something I'm doing to prove people wrong. It's something I'm doing because it's what I want to do" - Kendall Jenner





You can read the article at www.dazeddigital.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...