Sunday 21 December 2014

Term One: reflection

My first term of university is over. 10 weeks away from home living a brand new life and experiences.

I have changed so much in 10 weeks, and I can't begin to describe how weird it is going back to a place (home) where basically nothing had changed. I've changed a lot as a person, in a good way and for the better I'd like to think, and I have really felt my confidence and happiness blossom.


The course

I honestly have to pinch myself some days as I can't believe what I do is "work" - doing something I'm so passionate about and love so much. Sometimes it doesn't even feel like work, and I have to say I think that's a pretty damn good feeling. I remember my granddad always said to me to do something you enjoy and pick a career you love because you do it for the rest of your life. And I seem to be on the right path.

I look forward to see what the next term brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...