Wednesday 17 December 2014

Solve Sundsbo x Kendall ON Cara = LOVE


Wow.

After looking at fashion photography in my lectures and seminars a few weeks back, it really rekindled my love for the subject. I thought back to when I was studying AS Photography last year and how much I enjoyed it. A vital key that has really homed in on me is that a photograph does not always equal the final image. And that's where my friend post-production comes in. Whether it be combining two images, re-colouring or altering the hues and tones, the possibilities on Photoshop are endless.

Seeing this cover of LOVE magazine featuring Kendall and Cara by Solve Sundsbo also reminded me of another brilliant photographer that I took great inspiration from. Solve Sundsbo was incredibly influential for my AS Photography project where I experimented with the use of projections. The work of the Norwegian photographer is a firm favourite of mine, as his simple ideas are so striking.



Here are photographs of pages from my AS Photography sketchbook:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...