Wednesday 11 June 2014

I'm back and - BIRTHDAY WISH LIST!

Hello, I'm back! I had my last exam on Tuesday, now leaving me free from exams and a great, long summer ahead. This also means I can now blog regularly again, and I hope to post more fashion posts like OOTDs as well as FOTDs! 

I also have some exciting news... it's my birthday on Sunday... yaaay! Today I have been especially feeling the "birthday bug" (is that even a thing? Or have I just made it up?!) as some parcels and cards arrived for me today! I'm so excited! Here's a mixture of some bits and bobs that made have made its way onto my wish list/birthday wish list.


1. Urban Decay - Naked 3 palette
2. Models Own - Polish for Tans/Hyper Gel/Barry M Gelly Hi Shine
3. Owl tart burner (and some Yankee Candle wax tarts)
4. Tangle Teezer
5. MAC Red lipstick (who else is excited for Lorde's collection later this month?! I know I am!)
6. Real Techniques - Starter Set/Retractable Kabuki/Duo Fibre
7. DVDs - Frozen/One Direction This Is Us/Gossip Girl/Now You See Me

Also exciting news - I picked up the gorgeous Kelly Yum Yum from the MAC Osbourne collection today in House of Fraser. I'd heard from my friend that the collection sold out in 10 minutes online yesterday and wouldn't be available in stores until the 12th (tomorrow). My jaw dropped when I saw the stand today and rushed in, swatched it, applied it, purchased it! I also picked up another one and Dodgy Girl for my friend! I'll do a post on Kelly Yum Yum soon!

How is everyone? Have you picked up anything new recently? I feel like I've been away for ages and am not up to date with the beauty world! Has anyone else picked up anything from the MAC Osbourne collection?

xXx

4 comments:

  1. So excited for Lorde's collection! Definitely on my list as well. The naked palette is a must as well!
    And happy Birthday for Sunday!

    www.thegardlandgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for it to come out! Aww thank you!! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...