Saturday 21 June 2014

Sighh Designs Rosy Case

For those of you who have read my blog for a while now, you may remember a post about Sighh Designs, link here, an online shop selling fun phone cases and pocket mirrors (and now nail transfers too!) all illustrated by the lovely Polly Vadasz. I own two pocket mirrors, and they have since been a staple in my handbag, applying a bit of lipstick, checking I don't have panda eyes. For my birthday I received this gorgeous rose case, aptly named the "Rosy" case. I was so excited to finally have a phone case from Sighh Designs after wanting one for ages.







I absolutely love Polly's illustrations and this floral case is so sweet! I am so impressed with my quality and can't see myself changing it for a very long time. The case has clear sides, which I feel looks very clean and neat - my mum has been eyeing it up (possible birthday present for her?)

If you haven't visited Polly's shop, I highly recommend that you do, here's the link, sighh.bigcartel.com.

I already have my eyes on getting another case, I love the Painted Floral Case (link) and as it's limited edition I may have to purchase that very soon! You can find the "Rosy" case, here.

Have you purchased anything from Sighh Designs?


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...