Wednesday 18 June 2014

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hello! On Sunday it was my 18th birthday, and I thought I'd do a little show and tell of some of the goodies I received. Birthday hauls are one of my favourite type of posts to read so I thought I'd give it a go and write my own! Of course, I am by no means "showing off" or "bragging" about my presents, I just wanted to share some of the things my incredible friends and family gave me!







My friend Olivia got me a Fujifilm Instax Polaroid camera! It's soo sweet and such a thoughtful present, I can't wait to use it this summer! Most of my friends call me the "nail polish Queen" and so I also received some nail polish! I love the Models Own Polish for Tans collection - I now have 3! - as well as my first Essie polishes. I can't wait to test them out, I'll do a full review of them all soon. My friend Alice also got me a collection of lovely bits and bobs, including this ring from Claire's. I also got a Gryffindor scarf! Gaaaah!


MAC Russian Red
Soap & Glory Hand Food (I'd just run out!), Mist You Madly, Body moisturiser
17 Mirror Shine Belle
Real Techniques Duo Fibre collection - yes, I finally got my hands on these beauties!!!
Real Techniques Powder brush
Marshmallow cupcake


Frozen
Tt is for tea travel mug
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette - I have fallen in love with this. It's beautiful!
OPI Brazil mini collection


I also got this gorgeous little ginger cat from my mum's friend who is living with us, as I have fallen in love with her cat, Barnaby. So she got me a mini Barnaby! It's adorable!


My mum also treated me to this set of Muji drawers in London a few weeks ago as an early birthday present! I think it looks great paired with my make up organiser (from Amazon) and I already want more!



 As it was a big birthday, my family wanted to get me something special that I will treasure - my mum did tutt when my wish list consisted of mainly make up haha. From my parents, I got this beautiful ring, which I absolutely adore. I love the shape of it, and it also enables me to stack it with other rings (I also received a Pandora rose ring but need a smaller size). I also received this gorgeous Pandora bracelet from my Nanny, and my Uncle and family friends also gave me charms. I chose to get this bracelet as I wanted it comfy for everyday wear. I can't stop looking at my ring and bracelet, I especially love the pink enamel and silver/grey tones of my bracelet and charms!

So there is my birthday haul! There were lots of other little bibs and bobs I also received, but by the time I'd photographed them and written about them we might be in July haha (I can be quite slow haha).

Also, would anyone be interested in a make up collection/storage post? Let me know in the comments below!


xXx

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I love all your pressies! I'm not jealous at all of your naked 3 palette ;-) I'd love to see a makeup collection / storage post. I love reading those posts x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!Oh haha, it's gorgeous! Oo okey dokey, I'll definitely start on that! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...