Sunday 22 June 2014

That beautiful palette going by the name of Naked 3. Heard of it?

If you haven't seen or heard of the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay, where have you been? This palette has been raved over by dozens of beauty bloggers, and after finally getting my hands on it, I can definitely see why. In all honesty, when it was first launched at the end of last year, eyeshadow wasn't really my thing. Oh how half a year can change things. My reason for not being a big eyeshadow wearer was due to my deep in-set eyes, and my lack of a clear visible crease. I used to get so frustrated with my eyes after watching make up tutorials, as all of the hard work and effort would never by visible when I opened my eyes. After getting so fed up, I decided to experiment more and began creating looks where the eyeshadow was still visible, as my eyes were my eyes and there was changing that. A few months ago my friend Maddie purchased the Naked 3 palette, and after drooling and cooing at the gorgeous colours, I decided that it was time to get this beauty in my life.






I won't go through every shade describing them individually, as by now I'm sure you're all pretty clued up what each shade is like. I am also still experimenting with the palette myself, so maybe in a few weeks I may do a post of some different looks created by this palette?

You also get 4 eyeshadow primers with the palette, and after using Sin the other day, boy am I impressed. Due to my eye shape, my eyeshadow would always crease by the end of the day (another frustrating thing I'd find when wearing eyeshadow). Sin is designed specifically for this not to happen, so I thought I'd put it to the test. I wore it all day and at the end of the day it looked as good as new. I couldn't believe it! Soo impressed.

Have you got this beautiful palette? What are your thoughts? If you have any combinations with this palette I'd love to know in the comments below!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...