Friday 20 June 2014

MAC Osbourne Collection - Kelly Yum Yum

I was so excited at the announcement of the MAC Osbourne collection, a collaboration with the fabulous Sharon and Kelly Osbourne. One particular item that caught my eye was the gorgeous hot pink lipstick in Kelly's range, Kelly Yum Yum. I'm not one to buy without swatching, especially with MAC's £16.50 price tag. My friend Maddie had tried to get some bits the day it was released online, however the items were all sold out by the time she got to the checkout, and I've heard a fair few others facing the same issue! I'd seen the collection was due to be released in stores on the 12th, so I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it in House of Fraser on the 11th! I asked one of the girls who was working if the collection was in stock and she said they were, although some things had already sold out. When she told me that Kelly Yum Yum was still in stock, I did the quickest swatch, like, ever!





The lady was really helpful and wiped the tester for Kelly Yum Yum for me to try on, and I instantly fell in love. It has a Satin finish, one I had not tried before, and I loved the result on my lips. It's the perfect hot pink for summer, and I can see myself wearing this a lot. 

Before I knew it I was walking out of the shop clutching a new lipstick purchase - a little treat to me, from me for writing 20 pages in an exam! I was also given a free sample of their Skin Base Visage primer, which I have been so impressed with, my make up didn't budge all day! After loving MAC lipsticks, I really want to branch out and try out some other products so I may have to purchase a full size of this in the future. Photo selfie below is me wearing Kelly Yum Yum!



I also went back to MAC and purchased another Kelly Yum Yum and the gorgeous lilac lipstick, Dodgy Girl for Maddie - how kind of me!

You may also notice a different back drop in the photographs, I thought I'd give it a go photographing products with my Muji storage in the background, bringing a more "beauty" vibe. What do you think? I quite like it!

Have you got anything from the Osbourne's collection? Let me know if you have or anything has caught your eye!


xXx

2 comments:

  1. Ugghhh I so wish I managed to get my hands on some of this collection I really wanted the eyeshadow quad xx

    Cole
    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...