Tuesday 14 October 2014

Life in photos #1

My name is Jemma and I take photographs a lot. There, I've said it. My friends and family are constantly moaning at me when they see me whip my phone out, pausing for a few seconds whilst I grab a quick snap of a cake, cat, tree or sign. If I like it and want to remember it,  and therefore I will capture it. (Often with a square crop so I can Instagram it!)

As a creative person I've always loved photography and the possibilities of editing them. I've had dozens of photo editing apps on my phone (I'll share my favourites soon) and am a keen user of Photoshop. During my AS Photography course my favourite part was the post-production, tweaking and manipulating my photographs.

I always have the "Storage almost full" notification on my phone because of the volume of photos I have on my phone. Yes, I'm a photo hoarder too. I just don't like deleting photos. Even if they are backed up on my laptop. What if I want to show that picture of my dog in the park from February last year but I deleted it?

So, I've decided I want to share some of my photographs in the format of "my life in photos", presenting 9 images that show what I've been up to in the week.


1. Courtney's cupcakes | 2. Selfie | 3. My one true love, tea | 4. Reading with crumpets and tea (of course) | 5. You know your day is going to be good when it starts with this | 6. Autumn is here | 7. Lasagne for dinner is always a good idea | 8. Pub quiz and karaoke | Nachos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...