Friday 31 October 2014

You can never have too many shoes...

Happy Halloween! Apart from when I was little I've never really done anything for Halloween, but I've been really looking forward to it this year - it's a chance to dress up, play around with make up and go out and have a good time! I'll post some photos of my make up look in the next week.

If you saw my post, On point, then you will already know that I am loving the trend of the pointed shoe stepping into the high street. I've compiled a wish list on Polyvore of shoes I am currently lusting over - and of course, included pointed shoes.

1. Office | 2. Zara | 3. Office | 4. New Look | 5. Vans (Office) | 6. Office

I love the look of the asymmetrical curve on the top of the flats as I feel this small but effective element can completely change the look of an outfit. When buying shoes, I always find black is the safest option as I know they'll go with everything and anything, and I'll get plenty of wear out of them. Black Vans and a pair of loafers have been on my wish list for ages, and I think they'll be making their way onto my Christmas wish list - yes, I am fully aware it's October but do remember I am a student and shopping is a distant memory *cue violins*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...