Wednesday 8 October 2014

On point

Over the last few weeks I have seen a significant rise in the pointed shoe, a style I have always been a fan of. The rounded toe has never really appealed to me. I'm not saying I've never worn them (because I have), but I have always favoured the point as I find it makes the shoe much more interesting.


I've been lusting over Valentino's Rock Stud shoe (haven't decided on a colour yet, I'd be happy with any) for so long I can't remember when my love first started. You can imagine my excitement when the style of shoe hit the high street - maybe I can find myself a similar pair!

I especially love the asymmetrical court heel paired with jeans *insert emoji face with heart eyes*.

Court heels also mean there is an actual chance I can walk in them, as although I love the lavish high heel, I can't walk in them. Simple. I look and feel ridiculous teetering round trying my best not to topple over and break my ankle. And who wants that on a night out? 



I have a pair of pointed black court shoes from New Look that I wore to my prom, and I was rather smug watching my friends tip toe around in agony because of their skyscraper heels. Looking good doesn't need to involve pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...