Thursday 2 October 2014

Discovering new blogs

One thing I absolutely love about blogging is discovering new and inspiring blogs to follow and read. To discover new blogs, I head to Bloglovin, where you can easily find blogs of a particular genre. Here are three blogs that I have recently discovered and have already become firm favourites of mine.



A Lady in London 



A Lady in London is a travel and food blog based in London (you can see from the name) and originally from California. On discovering her blog, my jaw dropped when I scrolled down to see the list of all of the countries she has been to. I am desperate to travel the world and experience new things, and reading this blog just makes my lust for it even stronger! On the right side bar of the blog is a list of the countries she has been to (97!), which contains links to blog posts about the country so readers can view her experience and journey. She also has a list of countries and places she will be visiting, allowing readers to recommend and give advice.

Charlotte's Web




Within minutes of discovering Charlotte's Webb I was laughing, that's pretty good, right? It is a personal blog and as she documents things she has been doing. I love her writing style - she speaks her mind and is very entertaining.


She also has a photography blog, The London Project (you guessed it, photographs of, in and around London).

I Want You To Know




I Want You To Know is a fashion, lifestyle and travel blog written by Kristabel, who started blogging in 2008. I love her blog design her range of outfit looks. Photography is a vital element in a blog. When scrolling through a list of blogs, the ones that stand out are vibrant, colourful and have clean and crisp images. I love how the colours pop in every photograph, and she clearly has a set style of shooting and editing her photos making her blog flow and look professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...