Sunday 26 July 2015

My MAC Collection


Over the last few years my make up collection has possibly quadrupled (whoops!) and I thought I'd dedicate a post to my MAC collection.



Pro Longwear blush - All Day Blush
I bought this in New York back in January and have used it everyday since! It's the perfect natural blush and lasts all day too. Despite it being in the, "Pro Longwear" range I was still extremely impressed with just how well it lasted, it blew all previous blushes I have used out of the window.

Studio Fix Fluid - NC15
My skin has never looked so dewy and flawless from just using foundation alone! The buildable and high coverage eliminates any uneven skin tone and buffs perfectly into my skin. It even lasted a whole day of sun and wind when I went to the beach! Without a doubt this is the best foundation I've ever used, and will definitely be repurchasing. If I was to pick a fault it would have to be the lack of a pump, however in the whole scheme of things it doesn't matter too much.

Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter - Lightscapade
Firstly, I could just look at this all day, and secondly, I could wear this everyday. It's perfect to build up and there's no fear of going overboard with it's soft and light coverage.

Lipsticks
You can see my post on all of my MAC lipsticks, here.

Lip liner - Whirl
I got this with the intention of pairing it with my Velvet Teddy lipstick however I found it a bit two drying with it being a matte lipstick, but found it goes perfectly with Twig.

What products have you tried?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...